DreamX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DreamX

DreamX Beta Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More mods , More demotes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
no1s eminem

More mods , More demotes. Empty
PostSubject: More mods , More demotes.   More mods , More demotes. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 am

Hey guys , No1s Eminem here.
I Created this topic because im kinda upset..
I love this server and everyone knows that , i try to help everyone , I try to be kind to everyone , but its geting harder and harder.
What i meant with more mods was , since robsherwood and apex got demoted , we certainly need more mods
Everytime i logg on the server , There is AT LEAST ! 5 people saying ''Eminem '' ''No1s Help me'' ''I jsut got scammed'' ''I got hacked plz helppp'' Dude its very hard , im the only one active mod and everyone knows that , sometimes i react bad because its hard to dont get annoyed with everyone talking to me , and shit like that.
I always try to do my best ! But I certainly can't always.
Now , i'll tell who and why some mods deserve get demoted.

Perks : I like him , he is a good friend , but he isn't that active , every time he is on , i almost never see him helping , only when people call him.
Vesta: Never gets on , certainly deserve a demote.

Who i think should get promoted :

Occult Aura - He tries to help everyone when he can. For me , one good replace to who gets a demote.

Mountain Dew - I know him for a while , he is a really really good moderator , i see him helping around the server , but if he gets mod , im sure he will help more.

Tempo- i see him helping when someone needs help , i think he deserves a chance.

9 11 prayer - I see he helping a lot of players . I think he is a good future mod Wink

So zak , hope u read this , this is geting hard for me. Im kinda always the only moderator online on the server. And its hard .

Sincerly,
~No1s eminem~

Last edited by no1s eminem on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Occult Aura
Occult Aura

PostSubject: Re: More mods , More demotes.   More mods , More demotes. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:48 pm

no1s eminem wrote:
I love this server and everyone knows that , i try to help everyone , I try to be kind to everyone , but its geting harder and harder.
What i meant with more mods was , since robsherwood and apex got demoted , we certainly need more mods , Youina , i think he is a really good mod , but he want to get demote also , So , no reason to he being mod anymore.
Everytime i logg on the server , There is AT LEAST ! 5 people saying ''Eminem '' ''No1s Help me'' ''I jsut got scammed'' ''I got hacked plz helppp'' Dude its very hard , im the only one active mod and everyone knows that , sometimes i react bad because its hard to dont get annoyed with everyone talking to me , and shit like that.

Perks : I like him , he is a good friend , but he isn't that active , every time he is on , i almost never see him helping , only when people call him.
Youina : He is a really good mod , but now he want to get demote so , no point of being mod anymore when so many people work for it ;/

Occult Aura - He tries to help everyone when he can. For me , one good replace to who gets a demote.

Mountain Dew - I know him for a while , he is a really really good moderator , i see him helping around the server , but if he gets mod , im sure he will help more.

Jazzy - Well he is trying so hard that i think he deserve a chance.

So zak , hope u read this , this is geting hard for me. Im kinda always the only moderator online on the server. And its hard .

Sincerly,
~No1s eminem~

I agree with every single bit of this thread;
We really do need more mods, More reliable mods,
And more experienced mods.

Last edited by Occult Aura on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mountain Dew
Newb
Mountain Dew

PostSubject: Re: More mods , More demotes.   More mods , More demotes. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Occult Aura wrote:
no1s eminem wrote:
What i meant with more mods was , since robsherwood and apex got demoted , we certainly need more mods , Youina , i think he is a really good mod , but he want to get demote also , So , no reason to he being mod anymore.

Youina : He is a really good mod , but now he want to get demote so , no point of being mod anymore when so many people work for it ;/

Sincerly,
~No1s eminem~

Only thing I disagree with is Jazzy as a mod.
Don't know why, Just don't think she/he fits in..

Notice how No1s Eminem did say Jazzy should deserve a chance. You never know, Jazzy could be fit for the job, we just have to wait for Zak to test our abilities. (Usually, they make undercover accounts and check on how we do, you just won't know who they're.)
Eminem, thank you for the recommendation.
I see a good future for DreamX RSPS if the staff members become more active and helpful. (Like No1s Eminem.)

- Mountain Dew
Back to top Go down
Occult Aura
Occult Aura

PostSubject: Re: More mods , More demotes.   More mods , More demotes. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Mountain Dew wrote:
Occult Aura wrote:
no1s eminem wrote:

Sincerly,
~No1s eminem~

Only thing I disagree with is Jazzy as a mod.
Don't know why, Just don't think she/he fits in..

Notice how No1s Eminem did say Jazzy should deserve a chance. You never know, Jazzy could be fit for the job, we just have to wait for Zak to test our abilities. (Usually, they make undercover accounts and check on how we do, you just won't know who they're.)
Eminem, thank you for the recommendation.
I see a good future for DreamX RSPS if the staff members become more active and helpful. (Like No1s Eminem.)

- Mountain Dew

Totally agree Mountain, Everyone deserves a chance, I genuinely also see a bright future for DreamX;
Just hope Zak keeps making epic updates to keep up with other contenders.
Back to top Go down
Youina
Newb
Youina

PostSubject: Re: More mods , More demotes.   More mods , More demotes. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:42 pm

I don't want a demote anymore.
Back to top Go down
no1s eminem

PostSubject: Re: More mods , More demotes.   More mods , More demotes. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Youina wrote:
I don't want a demote anymore.

W000t thats great bro !
Glad to hear that ! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More mods , More demotes.   More mods , More demotes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More mods , More demotes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamX :: Server :: General Chat-
Jump to: