DreamX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DreamX

DreamX Beta Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jazzy=mod?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Newb

Jazzy=mod? Empty
PostSubject: Jazzy=mod?   Jazzy=mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:59 am

I'm going for mod guys ive been thinking about it since i joined the server. im starting this topic because i want the DreamX community to post what they think a mod should have, or what im missing of a mod. So far i think im doing pretty well ive been pretty helpfull and what not but what else does a mod reqire? i have the patience of quistion i have the ability to turn drama down and prevent things from going to far and things like that

Post below what you think i'm missing or what you think a mod should require Very Happy Thanks ahead of time everyone!
Back to top Go down
Occult Aura
Occult Aura

Jazzy=mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy=mod?   Jazzy=mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:09 am

Jazzy wrote:
I'm going for mod guys ive been thinking about it since i joined the server. im starting this topic because i want the DreamX community to post what they think a mod should have, or what im missing of a mod. So far i think im doing pretty well ive been pretty helpfull and what not but what else does a mod reqire? i have the patience of quistion i have the ability to turn drama down and prevent things from going to far and things like that

Post below what you think i'm missing or what you think a mod should require Very Happy Thanks ahead of time everyone!

Nope, You shouldn't be mod. I never see you help new players or anything. Just my opinion.

king
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Newb

Jazzy=mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy=mod?   Jazzy=mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:15 am

well that hurts >.>
Back to top Go down
Mountain Dew
Newb
Mountain Dew

Jazzy=mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy=mod?   Jazzy=mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:26 am

Read: "How to become mod?" in the "General Chat" section. Has some useful tips from me and Youina, those tips could help you become moderator.
Have fun.

- Mountain Dew
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Newb

Jazzy=mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy=mod?   Jazzy=mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 am

ill be sure to check that out~Thanks
Back to top Go down
Occult Aura
Occult Aura

Jazzy=mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy=mod?   Jazzy=mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Jazzy wrote:
well that hurts >.>

Sorry Jazzy.
I realise that sounded abit harsh. :/
I just meant you need to to establish your self to the servers community. Smile
Back to top Go down
Youina
Newb
Youina

Jazzy=mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy=mod?   Jazzy=mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Posting these usually Bring the chances of moderator down, cause it's kind of asking for moderator in a way.
In my eyes, you do have a chance but i have my eyes on someone that deserves it a little more, but that doesn't mean you can't get it.

Goodluck
-Youina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jazzy=mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy=mod?   Jazzy=mod? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazzy=mod?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamX :: Server :: General Chat-
Jump to: