DreamX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DreamX

DreamX Beta Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to become mod?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
9 11 prayer
9 11 prayer

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 am

I know A mod need's to be helpful and Need's to be active on the forums as well as on the game. They also need to show what help they will bring to the server. What else do they need to do?

I am currently working on making a promo Vid for the server with "run away hah"
I have also Donated for personal collections of rares and to help the server.
I help other players with questions at start.

What else is needed?
Back to top Go down
Mountain Dew
Newb
Mountain Dew

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 am

The ability to maintain a server.
The ability to take in many questions.
The ability to control any situation.

Those are some responsibilities somebody should think about, before being a moderator.

- Mountain Dew
Back to top Go down
9 11 prayer
9 11 prayer

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:41 am

Thank you Mountain Dew. I didn't think about that. Even so I have been dealing with that for awhile with other players. Smile It would be a new level of challenge.
Back to top Go down
Mountain Dew
Newb
Mountain Dew

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 am

Mhm, glad to help.
I just want people to see a(n) in-sight on the responsibilities of a in-game and/or forum moderator.
Most people just play to become a moderator, I hate seeing that.
Well, anyways, good luck!
See you in-game or on the forums!

- Mountain Dew
Back to top Go down
run away hah
run away hah

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:53 am

man that help out alot now
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
9 11 prayer
9 11 prayer

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:56 am

I would like to be a mod only because I want to help the server out and It would be cool to have the responsibility of being a mod. I have donated once already and am planning on donating again. And like i said I'm working on a vid to promote game play on the server. The server needs more people to donate and Hopefully some promo vids and donating can get that achieved. If that sounds correct? lol

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mountain Dew
Newb
Mountain Dew

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 am

9 11 prayer wrote:
I would like to be a mod only because I want to help the server out and It would be cool to have the responsibility of being a mod. I have donated once already and am planning on donating again. And like i said I'm working on a vid to promote game play on the server. The server needs more people to donate and Hopefully some promo vids and donating can get that achieved. If that sounds correct? lol

Very Happy

Lol, save that for your Moderator Application after you achieve 50 posts. I guess you will be able to apply once the new forums are out. (Possibly vBulletin.)
Razz

- Mountain Dew
Back to top Go down
9 11 prayer
9 11 prayer

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 am

Okay I will thanks for the tip Smile And when new forums come out will I have to get my 50 posts again?
Back to top Go down
Youina
Newb
Youina

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 am

Agreed with Mountian....too many people play this server just for moderator, Everyone sits at home helping everyone.
Not saying thats a bad thing it's just you might not get premoted and just wasted your whole time
while you could have been enjoying the great server, My advice
just Don't worry about moderator.
You can help the server the same amount as a player just can't ban.

-Moderator Youina
Back to top Go down
Mountain Dew
Newb
Mountain Dew

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 am

9 11 prayer wrote:
Okay I will thanks for the tip Smile And when new forums come out will I have to get my 50 posts again?

There is a possibility you may have to, again. I guess you will have to just wait and see.
Good luck, once again.

- Mountain Dew
Back to top Go down
9 11 prayer
9 11 prayer

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:05 am

And I know this I am Enjoying it Smile But I also like to have a purpose or goal in the game Smile and I got all rares so i wanna see if I can help With moderator's. I am enjoying the server while I try for other things Smile

Thank you for the advice Youina.
And yours Mountain Dew.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
run away hah
run away hah

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:05 am

great tips youina and mountain dew
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
no1s eminem

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:38 am

Youina wrote:
Agreed with Mountian....too many people play this server just for moderator, Everyone sits at home helping everyone.
Not saying thats a bad thing it's just you might not get premoted and just wasted your whole time
while you could have been enjoying the great server, My advice
just Don't worry about moderator.
You can help the server the same amount as a player just can't ban.

-Moderator Youina

I totally agree with youina , and i agree moutain dew too.
Anyways , Good luck for you 9 11 prayer , I wish you the best luck.

~No1s Eminem~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to become mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become mod?   How to become mod? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to become mod?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamX :: Server :: General Chat-
Jump to: