DreamX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DreamX

DreamX Beta Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New home spot

Go down 
+4
Occult Aura
Mountain Dew
run away hah
9 11 prayer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
9 11 prayer
9 11 prayer

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 am

I love the new home. I always see edge bank being the home tele spot or somewhere in varrock. It's nice to see something new Smile Good job Zak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
run away hah
run away hah

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:10 am

or make a ge that would be pretty cool. i think the home should be the ge cause if u think about it u have like 5 to 6 shops and there 6 places on the ge so u could put the 6 people in ea place
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Mountain Dew
Newb
Mountain Dew

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 am

run away hah wrote:
or make a ge that would be pretty cool. i think the home should be the ge cause if u think about it u have like 5 to 6 shops and there 6 places on the ge so u could put the 6 people in ea place

Legacy 614 has that home. Zak is being original, that's why he probably did not pick the G.E. as a home. I have a few other ideas for a good home, I just need to test them.

- Mountain Dew
Back to top Go down
9 11 prayer
9 11 prayer

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 am

It would be cool to have another home:P
Back to top Go down
run away hah
run away hah

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 am

what would u think of a new home and i forgot about that site.?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
9 11 prayer
9 11 prayer

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:17 am

lol really? we talked about it today man:P its a lag fest compared to this server lmao
Back to top Go down
Occult Aura
Occult Aura

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:44 am

9 11 prayer wrote:
I love the new home. I always see edge bank being the home tele spot or somewhere in varrock. It's nice to see something new Smile Good job Zak Very Happy

Yeh, I agree;
I didn't really like it at first because I've been on alot of servers with this home, But I like it now. ^.^

Thanks Zak, The server is improving every day, There's atleast 15+ people on permanently which is a MASSIVE improvement.
Back to top Go down
no1s eminem

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 am

I honestly don't think we need to change to another home now mountain dew.
I love this home tbh Wink It was a good update :b
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Newb

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:01 am

After reading all the comments yea your all right the new home isnt what people are use to but ive still never been a big fan of this place Sad. ive always liked mayby castlewars as a home place it has that nice area of sourroundings
Back to top Go down
Mountain Dew
Newb
Mountain Dew

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 am

Jazzy wrote:
After reading all the comments yea your all right the new home isnt what people are use to but ive still never been a big fan of this place Sad. ive always liked mayby castlewars as a home place it has that nice area of sourroundings

Castle War Lobby is too small. Zak, Perks, No1s, some others, and me went exploring (for the lulz) and went to Castle Wars. Zak is right, it is way to small.
I'm starting to like the new home, the only thing I don't like about it is that it's being used by another RSPS. But, I rather stay with this one for now.

- Mountain Dew
Back to top Go down
Occult Aura
Occult Aura

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 pm

If it's possible I would love the old Tutorial Island as a home.
It would be so awesome in the recent graphics. Smile
Back to top Go down
9 11 prayer
9 11 prayer

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 pm

I'm Content with this home for now Smile But Tutorial Island would be awesome to see again. Its been yrs sense runescape has used it. Nice thoughts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
no1s eminem

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Should be great tbh , have a home like tutorial island would be great Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Youina
Newb
Youina

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:15 pm

It's good for a new change, since we've been getting more players,
but there could be better places.
This is good for now though
Love it zak!

-Youina
Back to top Go down
Vince
Newb

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: ermm   New home spot I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Tell u the truth this home is used on alot of servers now like energized pkz and autoswitched, skill2xp and i be theres more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New home spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home spot   New home spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New home spot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamX :: Announcements :: Quick Updates-
Jump to: